Happy Hour: Thirsty Thursday
It’s Thursday, June 14th. Here’s our list of recommended beer-related events in and around New York after work tonight:
- Breukelen Bier Merchants (182 Grand St., at Driggs Ave., Williamsburg) hosts Flying Dog tonight at 7:30pm, with a stellar beer lineup that includes Disobedience Abbey Dubbel, Gonzo Imperial Porter, the Single Hop El Dorado Imperial IPA, and lots more!
- It’s KelSo Night at Bierkraft (191 Fifth Ave., at President St., Park Slope) tonight at 7pm. They’ll pour some local-as-you-can-get beers, including the Brett IPA, Carrollgaarden Wit, Cabernet Barrel Aged IPA, the Rye Barrel Aged Rauchbier, and more!
- Bronx Ale House (216 W. 238th St., at Broadway, Kingsbridge) hosts Alesmith tonight starting at 7pm, with the Speedway Stout, Anvil ESB, IPA, and more on draft!
- Captain Lawrence is at The Gutter (200 N. 14th St., at Berry St., Williamsburg) tonight starting at 7pm for a total tap takeover! Expect some rarities, and perhaps an appearance by Stillwater Artisanal Ales’ Brian Strumke!
- Step back in time at New York Beer Company (321 W. 44th St., at 8th Ave., Midtown West) tonight as they celebrate Brooklyn Brewery’s 25th Anniversary with free Summer Ale from 6-7pm, a special Brooklyn Brewery-inspired food menu, an 80s-themed party, and tappings of the Brewmaster’s Reserve Gold Standard, Black Chocolate Stout, Sorachi Ace, and more!
- The Thursday Tap at Jimmy’s No. 43 (43 E. 7th St., at 2nd Ave., East Village) this week is the De Koninck Triple D’Anvers. Get there at 5pm to try this great Belgian tripel!
- Two Brothers hosts a tasting at The Growler Station (26 W. 8th St., at MacDougal St., Greenwich Village) tonight from 5-8pm. Try samples of the Monarch, the gluten-free Prairie Path, and more!
- David Copperfield’s (1394 York Ave., at 74th St., Upper East Side) hosts a tap takeover featuring beers distributed by SKI Distributors. They’ll have free giveaways and beer from breweries like Founders, Bear Republic, Stone, and more starting at 7pm.